A Pluckeye Forum

A place for Pluckeye users to chew the cud.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-22 22:16:34

Andy

Is there a way I can turn the pluckeye delay of on my laptop early?

I really need some help.

I am going away on holiday for a week and I have two of my cousins staying over at my house for a few nights this week. They are coming to my house soon. They asked if it was ok if they use my laptop while I am away.

I said this was okay, but then I realised pluckeye is installed at level 2, basically blocking a lot of stuff.

Is there anyway I can cancel my pluckeye level 2 delay early?

The thing is I already entered the noapproval in the command line a while ago for extra protection for my self.

I am just wondering if there is any other way I can cancel the pluckeye level 2 delay so my cousins can use my laptop without being blocked from anything through pluckeye?

If there is any way I can do this I would just want this as a one off, and never be able to do this again.

Thanks

Last edited by Andy (2020-08-22 23:30:52)

#2 2020-08-22 23:55:51

jon
Administrator

Re: Is there a way I can turn the pluckeye delay of on my laptop early?

Andy wrote:

Is there anyway I can cancel my pluckeye level 2 delay early?

The thing is I already entered the noapproval in the command line a while ago for extra protection for my self.

I'm afraid not.  If you've enabled noapproval, you've enabled the one option that exists specifically to prevent exactly this (expedite).

#3 2020-08-23 00:02:02

Andy

Re: Is there a way I can turn the pluckeye delay of on my laptop early?

Thanks Jon I understand.

I just wish there was something else I could do. But I did add the noapproval a while ago in case I ever tried to get around pluckeye in a moment of weakness. It's just a bummer I can't get around it this one time now.

I'll just need to take my laptop with me or tell my cousins it's broken. As I feel too awkward to tell them why it's like that.

Please if there is anything else you can do to help me Jon I'd really appreciate it. But I understand if there isn't.

Last edited by Andy (2020-08-23 00:34:34)

Board footer