A Pluckeye Forum

A place for Pluckeye users to chew the cud.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-09 12:44:43

Andy

What would happen if you accidentally removed the pluckeye extension?

What would happen if you accidentally removed the pluckeye extension while in a level 2 delay?

Would there be a way you could get this extension back?

#2 2020-06-09 15:02:00

jon
Administrator

Re: What would happen if you accidentally removed the pluckeye extension?

There is no such thing as a "level 2 delay".  There is only "level 2" and a "delay"; they are separate beasts.

As for removing the Pluckeye extension, if it is Chrome, you have to drop down to level 1 to get it back, as described in the PLUCKEYE_README (known issue #17).  In other words:

pluck delay 0
pluck - system

After your delay, install Pluckeye from https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta … lnlogbpaoa .

It's painful.  That's why no Pluckeye user does it more than once.

#3 2020-06-09 15:55:18

Andy

So basically if you were in level 2 and accidentally removed the pluck extension and still had a few days left you would just need to go without the internet for a few days, and then once level 2 was scheduled to end you would type this in to the command line pluck delay 0? and then this would drop the delay back down to 0 and allow you to go back on to the internet in chrome?

#4 2020-07-15 20:54:11

thorodinson

Hey, Im having this exact same issue. I took away the extension and now I cant search for anything on google. Its just coming up an error message. Ive tried everything the read me said and above. Any suggestions on how i can fix this?

#5 2020-07-15 22:14:59

RNYC

Ive tried everything the read me said and above.

If you have issued the pluck delay 0 command, then you need to wait one delay-length for your delay to be reset at zero. How long was your delay and how long have you waited? If you type this command:

pluck future

do you see a line telling you when your delay is set to go to zero? It would look something like YYYYMMDD HH:MM:SS + delay 0.

There is not much we can do until enough time has passed for your delay to reset to zero.

Board footer