A Pluckeye Forum

A place for Pluckeye users to chew the cud.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-28 10:38:26

reygunz

Remove command to allow images?

I allowed images on wikipedia, but would like to reverse that decision. I tried using the revert option from the toolbar and inputting the command in the command prompt:

pluck rm "Allow wikipedia.org"

Neither one has worked. Do I need to wait for the delay to kick in? Have I done something incorrectly? What is the solution?

#2 2020-04-28 11:31:47

RNYC

Re: Remove command to allow images?

i went to wikipedia and looked at an image's URL. It was https://upload.wikimedia.org/.

I'm surprised the Revert command did not work, but see if you have a command about wikimedia in your rules and deal with that.

pluck export | grep wikimedia
pluck export | findstr wikimedia

You can also use the Pluckeye history option (in the menu) to see what is being allowed. There are drop-down menus there that let you revert specific items or the controlling domain.

#3 2020-04-28 14:26:17

reygunz

Found a workaround. I blocked upload.wikimedia.org. The images on specific url's (like the philosophy page) are still showing, but not the images on the main page or other pages.

Still would like to see if my program needs repaired or reinstalled. I can make a separate thread for the recipes as I'd like to switch to whitelisting all sites and blocking and reverting particular websites in the future. Just let me know if this is what you'd like me to do.

Again, thank you for any thoughts you have.

#4 2020-04-28 16:03:06

jon
Administrator

#5 2020-04-28 21:22:26

RNYC

If you want to start a separate thread for the recipe issue, try importing a recipe again and post the specific error message. Also helpful would be knowing which recipe you are trying. I'm assuming from comments you made earlier that you are a Windows computer and the Windows recipes.

Board footer