A Pluckeye Forum

A place for Pluckeye users to chew the cud.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-20 12:40:56

ihale

Hello from Colorado

I am a 22 year old computer programmer from Colorado. I love security, logic, and good conversation.

Of course there is more to write, but with limited visits here, I'll leave it short.

Feel free to email, or reply! I am always open for good conversation.

God Bless.

#2 2020-04-17 05:59:13

tealhill

Re: Hello from Colorado

Hi!

I'm confused.  I'm unsure whether you're looking for a settings-change expedite helper, or just for good conversation.

I log into this forum system only rarely.  I sent you an email from my preferred email address.  You may reply here if you wish, but definitely please also reply to that email.

--tealhill

#3 2020-04-17 23:32:12

ihale

tealhill wrote:

Hi!

I'm confused.  I'm unsure whether you're looking for a settings-change expedite helper, or just for good conversation.

I log into this forum system only rarely.  I sent you an email from my preferred email address.  You may reply here if you wish, but definitely please also reply to that email.

--tealhill

I don't believe at the time of me posting this i understood how a helper in pluckeye worked. I just briefly took a look at :https://u.pluckeye.net/doc/glossary#expedite and understand more now.

It has been some time since i've had it installed, or attempted to use the software. When i made this post i was in a sore place, and was more looking for someone to chat about my specific concerns. I must admit i have become less hopeful as the years passed, and see little benefit from chatting with anyone anymore. 

Thank you for your response to my post, and you clarification.

god bless

#4 2020-06-08 16:03:52

tealhill

ihale wrote:

I must admit i have become less hopeful as the years passed, and see little benefit from chatting with anyone anymore. 

Thank you for your response to my post, and you clarification.

No worries!

You think that Pluckeye cannot help you?  How could this be possible?

Board footer