A Pluckeye Forum

A place for Pluckeye users to chew the cud.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-20 04:26:06

DXantus
Banned

My computer is useless now. No internet connection and infinite delay.

1. System: Windows
2. Pluckeye version: 0.98.15
3. Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge

I installed pluckeye and accidentally put 49 days at level 2. It only recorded 7 days or 604800 seconds, but that number has not being reduced yet after 3-4 days has passed. It still says 604800 seconds...

I tried to uninstall the software and the web browser plugin and I lost all internet connection in all three browsers. I have work to do and I cannot do anything with my PC. I don't want to format my PC because of this, any help or format my PC is the only solution?

Thanks.

lumber

#2 2019-11-20 05:50:54

jon
Administrator

Re: My computer is useless now. No internet connection and infinite delay.

DXantus wrote:

I installed pluckeye and accidentally put 49 days at level 2. It only recorded 7 days or 604800 seconds, but that number has not being reduced yet after 3-4 days has passed. It still says 604800 seconds...

Even though it still says 604800, there may be a pending delay that will take effect in less than 7 days.  The delay does not "count down", it will change from 604800 to the lower number one week after you initiated the lower delay if all goes as per normal (and you don't increase the delay meanwhile).

pluck export

will show any pending delays.

I recommend you register on https://u.pluckeye.net/ ; the expedite feature can be used to reduce your delay if need-be.  But you need to register from the device with Pluckeye on it.

If your device has no working browsers, I suggest you do this:

pluck set "delay 0"
pluck supplicate

and then let me know.

After I approve your delay reduction, you can invoke

pluck mayprove

and your delay should drop to 0.

You can then repair your browsers as described in the PLUCKEYE_README.

I suggest you increase your delay to something moderate after you repair at least one of your browsers.

Board footer