A Pluckeye Forum

A place for Pluckeye users to chew the cud.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-15 21:13:12

JohnDough

Not getting options to set delay or block websites on Android browser

Hi,
I've installed the Pluckeye browser for android using the apk on this site, registered for an account in the browser, but I'm not getting any options to block websites.

Details:
I pressed the pluckeye icon in the browser and signed up for an account. When I press the pluckeye icon again in the browser I get the "First Visit?" page & I'm asked to login, which I do. It then goes to a page with just a welcome message on it.
In my user profile there are no options to block or set delay. When I press the pluckeye icon again it goes back to the "First Visit?" page and asks me to log in again (though I'm already logged, which I verify by opening the site's dropdown menu, I see my account name, with "profile" & "logout" options). I'm not getting the options to block sites or set delay anywhere in the Android browser or user profile page.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Your software has already helped me so much on my laptop!  Thanks a lot!

System:
Android 4.4.2
Pluckeye browser version: (in "about:firefox", it displays firefox 10.14.18 )
Phone: Samsung Core 2 Duo (SM-G355M)
My user profile page: u.pluckeye.net/users/7100

Last edited by JohnDough (2019-02-16 00:17:49)

#2 2019-02-16 14:37:47

RNYC

Re: Not getting options to set delay or block websites on Android browser

Cross-post
https://old.reddit.com/r/pluckeye/comme … r/egljyeg/

I cleared my android pluckeye data, uninstalled it,  then reinstalled pluckeye android by downloading the apk from the website. I cannot duplicate this.

I went to whitehouse.gov and it loaded with no images. I pressed the pluckeye icon and it went to moz-extension://... and gave me the allow, block, and advanced options.

Android 3.4.67 on some really cheap alcatel onetouch phone.

#3 2019-02-17 15:52:09

JohnDough

I uninstalled pluckeye android, reinstalled and re-entered my login info & it's working now! I'm able to block sites and set the delay now. Thanks a lot for your help, and thanks to everyone working on this awesome project. It's really helping me so far.

#4 2019-08-29 23:16:24

eye.wander

I had the same problem, clearing the data in app -> setting -> pluckeye was enough to go through it, thanks and good luck with your journey guys

Board footer