A Pluckeye Forum

A place for Pluckeye users to chew the cud.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-17 00:38:59

eyelessmoron

Can no longer block sites

Hello. I'm using Pluckeye level 2 at the latest standard version on windows 10. When attempting to block new sites, it simply won't work anymore. I've tried to do pluck unbork soft and hard and nothing has worked yet. Also, I have to enter settings several times before anything like my delay timer or what version type I'm using populates.

#2 2019-12-17 00:54:08

RNYC

Re: Can no longer block sites

Sounds like it is time to submit a Sysinspect report to Jon.

https://www.pluckeye.net/sysinspect.html

#3 2019-12-17 15:37:47

eyelessmoron

I downloaded it and copied it to my desktop but when I try to run it it just opens a blank cmd screen that does nothing.

#4 2019-12-18 13:55:38

carl

eyelessmoron wrote:

when I try to run it it just opens a blank cmd screen that does nothing.

I just tried running the sysinspect utility, also on Windows 10. As the program was running, it showed a blank cmd screen, but when the program was finished the cmd screen disappeared and the output file appeared on my desktop.

I would suggest you check 2 things:

1. Was the program saved to your Desktop before running? The program can run from any folder, for example Downloads or Pictures. And the output file will appear in the same folder in which the program was run.

2. Try to do a search on your computer for "sysinspect-windows.exe.out" because that is what the output file will be called.

Board footer