A Pluckeye Forum

A place for Pluckeye users to chew the cud.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-21 06:31:42

PluckQAs

Level 2 Internet Blocked After Windows Update

I'd just like to start out by thanking you, Jon and RNYC, for what you've done in making and maintaining Pluckeye. You are providing a service that is beyond earthly price.

Pluckeye Version: 0.96.2
Browsers: Chrome

A couple of days ago, I permitted my computer to update Windows after delaying for a bit. I'm now running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903. Immediately prior to the update, my Internet access was fine; right afterward, I couldn't browse the Internet at all. Automatic diagnostics said that something on my computer was blocking my Internet access, so I suspected Pluckeye. My attempt at a soft unbork failed, possibly because I entered the command wrong. Unfortunately, I have some university things that /have/ to get done, so I begrudgingly came down to Level 1, and now I can access the Internet again. I'd like to return to Level 2 ASAP though. Do you know how I can fix this problem so I can access the Internet from Level 2 again?

Thank you!

#2 2019-08-21 09:12:50

RNYC

Re: Level 2 Internet Blocked After Windows Update

Probably the best thing to do is to download the sysinspect tool, and then go into level 2. Confirm that the Internet is blocked, and while in that state run sysinspect. After you have the output file, return to Level 1 and send the results in. That will give Jon the best picture of what is going on.

https://www.pluckeye.net/sysinspect.html

Board footer